OVERSEAS PURCHASING EXECUTIVE
Mô tả công việc
-Manage relationship with suppliers. Consult and select the appropriate suppliers according to the company’s purchasing strategy.
– Periodically review and analyze purchasing volume, pricing level, and market share of the company to determine suitable purchasing strategy.
– Develop supplier portfolio on potential demands. Manage and evaluate new suppliers.
– Ensure supplying qualification by regularly updating related information about suppliers: capacity, products, shipment time, payment term, development orientation… to choose the most suitable suppliers.
– Work with overseas suppliers, representative offices and agents in Vietnam.
– Operate procurement process, included: negotiating the best price of purchased products, the most competitive payment terms and handling other terms and conditions in accordance with customer’s requests.
– Follow-up orders strictly from the progress of making PO, negotiating, signing contract, production and delivery. Handle any arising issues in order progress.
– Contact with insurance company to buy insurance for FOB/CFR shipments and work with banks to open LC (if any).
– Set up, prepare the documents and attend meetings with suppliers/ partners (face-to-face meetings or online conferences via Zoom)
– Understand about products and work with sales team, technical team to advise/ promote about products and meet customers’ demand.
– Analyze, investigate and handle arising claims with suppliers, work out the best solution for all parties.
– Perform other assignments from team leader and Board of Directors.
Yêu cầu công việc
– At least 03 years of experience working at purchasing/ procurement field for an import-and/or-export company.
– Accountant/Financial staff with working experience in Import-Export company is a plus.
– Age from 26 to 35 years old. Careful, responsible and super-detailed orientation. Female is an advantage.
– College degree and up with the major of International Business, Foreign Trade and accountant or finance (if accountant or finance major, we would require the experience working in the import-and/or-export company)
– Solid knowledge and understanding of customs regulations, import-export activities, international business and sea transportation.
– Advanced English in 4 skills: Listening – Speaking – Reading – Writing. IELTS 6.0 (or equivalent certificates) is an advantage.
– Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite like Excel, Word, Powerpoint..
– Good negotiation skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills with professionalism.
– Problem – solving orientation.
– Strong sense of logic, analytical skill and critical thinking.
– Positive and growing mindset.
– Self-motivated and able to work independently under high-pressure in a dynamic business environment
– Ability to multi-tasking, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
– Ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
– Self-development opportunities:
+ Having chances to join soft skill courses at prestigious centers like Pace Business School, Dale Carnegie, …
+ Being well-trained by specialists from the worldwide top groups in the Pulp & Paper industry.
– Working environment: friendly colleagues, modern working place, fair evaluation and continued-learning-and-growing spirit.
– Colleagues: friendly working environment, support to develop career and specialization.
– Day off: Following Government’s rules and company’s policy
– Income: Do your best and we will take care the rest to ensure the happiness from both sides.
– To be attended fully 100% salary social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance policies
– Social & health insurance: following the regulations (based on 100% of salary).
– Yoga class provided in the company after the working time.
– Shuttle bus provided at 353 Thoai Ngoc Hau st., Tan Phu dist., HCMC.
Thời gian làm việc
* Working time: From Monday to Saturday (Morning 08:40am -12:10pm; Afternoon 13:00pm – 17:00pm). Day off: 2 Saturdays per month.
Email subject: “Position_Full name”
Contact phone number: (028) 2226 6888 – line 107 – Ms. Tam – HR.